An Accomplished Oklahoma Attorney With A Proven Track Record
If you or a loved one has been accused of committing a crime or was the victim of a personal injury accident, you need a dedicated, skilled attorney on your side. Tracy Tiernan – Attorney at Law is an experienced Tulsa criminal defense attorney and personal injury lawyer, helping protect and preserve the rights of people in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Cases Tracy Handles
Tracy serves Tulsa-area clients in a variety of ways. Whether you’ve been arrested for DUI or accused of committing another misdemeanor or felony crime, were injured in a car or motorcycle accident, found yourself the victim in a semi-truck collision, suffered a dog attack, were injured at work, or need representation for another type of personal injury matter, Tracy may be able to represent you. Your case will not be handed off to a clerk or intern, either — Tracy personally will handle all facets of your case every step of the way.
- Criminal Defense: Tracy represents people accused of multiple types of crimes, from simple traffic tickets and other misdemeanors to more serious felony charges — including drug charges, sex crimes, theft, violent crimes and more.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury actions can take many forms, including injuries from car accidents, slip and fall accidents, unsafe premises, unsafe products, and more. Tracy fights for personal accident victims, working to make them whole for their injuries and the consequences that often arise after injuries occur.
- Workers’ Compensation: Tracy represents workers who were injured in work-related accidents, helping to ensure employers meet their obligations under the law and that injured employees don’t need to shoulder the financial burden themselves.
- Juvenile Cases: Tracy also handles juvenile criminal legal matters, representing underage defendants and fighting to preserve clients’ constitutional rights as well as the rights Oklahoma law provides juveniles.
- Car Accidents: Being the victim of a motor vehicle accident can leave you with significant expenses, physical injuries and emotional trauma. Tracy represents victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and other accidents involving vehicles — helping them obtain compensation and hold responsible
- DUI: Being convicted of driving under the influence in Oklahoma can have serious consequences. Tracy helps people fight DUI charges, asserting every available legal defense.
- Wrongful Death: When negligence results in wrongful death, families need a strong legal advocate in their corner, helping fight for the compensation to which Oklahoma law states they are entitled. Tracy is a skilled trial attorney dedicated to helping people through one of the most difficult parts of their lives.
- Dog Bites: Most dog encounters are pleasant or at least uneventful. Unfortunately, when dogs bite or otherwise attack unsuspecting victims, the damage can be life-threatening and long-lasting. Tracy fights for dog bite victims and their families, seeking the justice they deserve.
A Track Record of Jury Trial Success
Tracy has shared with clients the relief that comes from hearing the words “not guilty” from jury foremen in trials involving serious felony charges. He has a winning record in jury trials involving serious felony charges, including cases involving alleged violent crimes and sexual assault charges. Tracy’s track record should provide confidence that he will work diligently on behalf of clients regardless of the seriousness of the crimes of which they have been accused.
Contact Tracy Tiernan – Attorney at Law
Nobody anticipates needing the services of a Tulsa personal injury lawyer or criminal defense attorney. If the unexpected occurs, you need sound legal advice — fast. When you choose to work with Tracy, you can be confident your legal matter will be handled professionally and with the compassion you need and deserve. Tracy will advocate for your rights, helping you navigate these turbulent waters and steering you toward the best possible outcome for your case.
Don’t wait another minute! To schedule a free review of your case, contact Tracy Tiernan – Attorney at Law today.